Monday, December 21, 2009

Back by popular demand!

Ok- It seems my "tree tour" was a hit and as I sat looking at it, I found that I left out some of my favorites....So here are a few more....

When Paul and I started dating, he bought me this ornament, well, an ornament just like this one. In my moves from here to there and back again, I lost it. I felt awful, so I went on Ebay and found it. Phew.....

The church gave me this one. On the back it has J's baptism date on it.

Ever hear the story of the Christmas pickle? It is some German tradition where the pickle is hidden in the tree and whoever finds it on Christmas morning gets a special prize. Well, we must have 5 pickles becasue my mom always forgets that she has already gotten us one and gives us new ones.

How 'bout them O's???

Here is another one from my aunt.

My mom's ex boyfriend gave us this ornament from the White House. It is so ornate and pretty!

Another one of my favorites! I bought this in Texas, maybe in 1994 0r 95. My sister, dad and I went to Texas to have Christmas with my grandmother Trudy. A Santa chili peper really says Christmas in Texas!


I try to buy an ornament from any vacation we take. This is from Disney in 2007. (Now that I put that one up, I forgot to take a pic of another one from a favorite vacation spot! Darn it!)
More angels....

This one is from my dad...Love the angels face, don't you?
My best friend made this angel for me and it makes me giggle. I alwys call it my "Dolly Parton" angel!


Another "B".....
A "bee" tree. My sister in law found it.....it goes with the whole "Bee" thing....

My tree......

No comments: