...my baby girl turns one. Can you believe it?
It is surely amazing how much babies grow in a year. I will have to begin my "Miss M turns one year!" post this week.
They are calling for snow today. I feel like a kid because I am so excited....and it isn't even a school day! With all of the stress I am dealing with right now, somehow, watching the snow makes it go away for a time. Sitting in the front window, watching the snow gives me a sense of calmness.
J starts basketball today. We kept him in clinic for one more year. He has matured a lot this year so I hope that basketball is a better experience for him. Plus, we switched rec centers. This new one is a bit further away, but last year, it was so unorganized and he didn't learn what we thought he should.
Other than that, I am no where near Christmas shopping or b-day shopping, haven't planned the food for next week.....arg...lots to do this weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment