Saturday, December 12, 2009

One


Miss M is one year old today. Oh how quickly the year went!
I remember when I found out I was pregnant with her. I have to admit that I was less than thrilled. Sounds bad right? Well, I had a hard time with J. He was not a fun baby. I had lots of post-partum anxiety and such after he was born so having another scared the Bejeezes out of me...
So I prayed......and I prayed.....that #2 wouldn't be like that......and my prayer was answered..
The day my baby girl arrived was such a happy day. Not only is she a good baby, but she has brought joy to so many lives.
Did anyone else feel nervous, while pregnant with the second child, that that they couldn't possibly love another child the way they love their first? I did! But of course, the second I looked at her, I realized how silly I had been...she just made my heart grow.
So on her first b-day, Miss M...



  • has only one tooth

  • still has reddish hair

  • doesn't say many words...just na(mom) and da (dad)

  • can stand and cruise all over, but still prefers to crawl

  • eats absolutely everything (unlike her brother)

  • loves her brother more than anyone else!

  • laughs at pretty much anything her brother says/does

  • waves bye-bye, hello, and shakes her head when I say no-no

  • loves the tub

  • goes to bed by 6:30 almost every night and sleeps about 12 hours

  • takes two naps most days

  • hates to wear shoes

So happy birthday to my precious angel!



1 comment:

Judy said...

Wow...that year was fast! That is probably my favorite picture of her ever!! Love it and I can't believe she kept that hat on!!