Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Jitters? NO not me!

I have to admit I had the first day jitters. Just like the kids, I was nervous about the first day of school. It turned out that most of my worries were unseen! I seem to have a nice bunch of kids, at least it appears that way so far. Of course, they might still be on their best behavior since it is only day 2 of school. As long as I don't the get the cruddy attitude problems I had last year, I will be happy.
Today went smoothly as well, and it was only 78 degrees in my room this morning (it got warmer in the PM). J and Paul did their PreK interview at school and all went well. He goes again Thursday and Friday for shorter time and then does his full afternoon next week. I hope all goes smoothly with him being at my school. I was a teacher's kid so I know how it can be. He is uber-excited. He carried his Spiderman bookbag in today and looked so cute and litttle nest to the huge bookbag. I have some pictures that Paul took but alas, I still cannot find the dang cord!
Anyhow, looks like the weather will remain on the cooler side this week. Prayer does work ladies and gentlemen! :)

No comments: