Sunday, August 24, 2008

Missing cord...

I had grand plans to make a post today about J's new soccer adventures, including pictures. Nothing is funnier that seeing 4 year olds play soccer. It is like a swarm of bees surrounding a soccer ball. I have to say that he did not do well the first week. He cried that he couldn't use this little girl's shiney pink soccer ball. He threw a complete fit. I wanted to either (a) kill him, or (b) crawl in hole! Instead, we told him to cut it out and when he chose to still melt down, he got punished. We have lovely pictures of the whole ordeal ( I know, I am a bad mom- taking pics of my kid's meltdown) BUT I cannot find the cord to put the pics on the computer. It is not where I left it..... Hense, my post is pictureless.
I do have to say that J has done MUCH better the past two weeks on the field. Looking at his behavior when he played tee-ball, I think I need to find him a sport that is less of a team sport until he matures a little bit. We did a lot of talking about his actions at soccer and he really did well the past two weeks with minimal pouting. I think starting PreK will really help him with being around other kids and having to share. (Can you imagine how his poor little world will change when baby girl arrives??)
Speaking of PreK, he starts this week. They do a gradual entry and since I will be teaching, Paul gets the fun of taking him to the classes. J is super excited. I cannot believe my baby is goingto "real" school. Seems like yesterday he was born.......

I hope to find the camera cord today. When I do, I will post the pics. I also have some super cute pictures that J has made. He is really into drawing these days. He certainly did not get his art talent from me. His pictures are better than I could ever do!

No comments: