Friday, August 22, 2008

So tired...

This has been a really long week. I started back at school and was out each night doing various things. We had our "Meet the Teacher" night, had my birthday dinner, and then last night Paul and I went to order J's new furniture---bunk beds! Needless to say, I am pooped. Not to mention the heat. It was a nice week, in the low 80's but my classroom was about 85 degrees. Still hot! I hope that after a good night's sleep, I will feel better.
No big plans for the weekend. J has soccer and then off to do errands. Might hit the pool Sunday.

I wanted to thank my sister for the adorable "baby girl" outfits she bought. I am so used to the monotony of buying boy clothes and she found the most adorable dresses and outfits. She is an awesome aunt to J and I know she is already in love with baby girl!

J' s new furniture will be here in about a month and so we need to paint. He is moving (his choice) to the former computer room. We thought it would be special for him to get the new furniture and baby girl can use his furniture. He is excited to pass on his furniture to the baby!

1 comment:

Judy said...

Wendy, I'm so glad you left a comment on my blog! It's nice to meet you :) I've been checking out your blog and you must live close to where I grew up. I grew up in Harford County, MD. I lived in Forest Hill and my parents still live there. Where do you teach? My mom taught for 28 years in Aberdeen and my dad taught in Forest Hill. I taught fifth grade in Washington County, Md before becoming a stay at home mom. Anyway, good luck with the new school year! I hope you get a good class (oh how that makes such a difference)! And you're going to love having a girl! Oh how I love girl clothes. Everything about my little McKenna is sweet. Her brother might give me fits, but she is so easy going! I hope you get one just like her!
-Judy