First, a sweet pic drawn by my sweet boy....This is a family picture and notice the heart on my dress. J says that is his sister in my belly. I was impressed by his ability to draw hearts!
J runs like the wind! This was practice #3. He was doing much better!
The meltdown pictures are down further.
3 comments:
The first picture doesn't even look like him - he looks like such a big boy!! If it wasn't for his famous middle finger, i would have sworn it was someone else :) Sun glasses were a cute touch ;)
Now I'm wishing that I had taken the plunge and put Abby in soccer along with her big sister! She is amazing for her age, but since she is small for her age, I held back! But looking at the smile on your son's face . . . well, you can tell he's having the time of his life!!
I think soccer at this age is hysterical! Quite entertaining and a great way for them to learn some important life skills!!
Post a Comment