My friend Christy and I took the kids to Plumpton Park Zoo today. Stupid me, I took more animal pictures than kid s pics. As usual, J and Anna were very excited about the trip and were acting goofy. The zoo is pretty primitive but is also an animal rescue. They take in exotic animals that stupid people think they can take care of like cute little monkeys, large snakes and marmosets. They also had a bear, tiger, a giraffe and bison. Pretty neat. It is really cool becasue you can buy feed for the animals and feed the goats, sheep, donkeys and llamas. Of course, J was too afraid to do any of the feeding so he just watched. You can pet the animals too so I got some cool close up shots. I truly think J's favorite part was the park where they had a playground.
J and Anna being silly.
This is a little donkey that was so eager for our attention that I kept petting him becasue I felt guilty. He was cute too, although he was a stinky little thing.
It was a fun day! IT was a nice place to visit for a few hours without killing your whole day!
No comments:
Post a Comment