Sunday, October 26, 2008

Baby bedding


We finally bought the bedding for our little girl room. Isn't it so pretty? I love how it looks so feminine, but not too baby. Now we just need to get the room painted, the crib put together (Oh what fun!) and the room will be ready.
Other than that, it has been a low key weekend. J atttended a bowling b-day party for his friend yesterday. It was relly fun. THey palyed music and had the disco lights on-kinda like Rock-n-bowl! The kids had more fun dancing than they did bowling!

1 comment:

Judy said...

Oh it looks so cute!!! I wish the picture was bigger so I could see it better, but cute none the less!! Isn't it so fun getting ready for a girl? It is so different than a boy (not that boys aren't fun). Just wait until you're buying shoes. So fun!!