Friday, October 17, 2008
love letters and soccer
J is in "love" with a girl in his class. He made this picture for her and took it to school. Isn't it sweet? Notice the heart in the bottom corner that has their two pictures in it. Some girl will be lucky to have him one day!
Here he is in his soccer uniform. I think he looks so grown up. (I still have no clue how to flip pictures on the blog- sorry!) Last week, he did much better with playing as a team and not crying when he didn't get the ball. Finally- when the season is almost over! At least he learned something new and is learning to share, be a team player and is getting exercise. I was wondering if we put him in too early but I think he did well. BTW- when the kids play, it looks like a swarm of bees chasing a ball. Funny enough, his team is called the Stingers! At least it is entertaining!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment