It has been forever since I have been online! Our internet has been down or it may be the computer- who knows. Regardless, I haven't been online in forever. Here is the update in our little world.
- My pregnancy is going well. I had a little scare- I failed my one-hour glucose test and had to take the three hour test. Not fun. I had a HORRIBLE tech who took blood from really bad parts of my arms (the inside of my wrists) all while chewing on a Twizzler. My arms look like a drug abusers! Luckily, the test came back fine so I am good.
- We finally got paint for J's room. It is a lighter shade of blue. Now we just need to paint.
- My dad is home and doing well. He is walking several times a day and feeling stronger every day.
-J loves school. He can now write and spell "October" all by himself! Good grief! I have 4th graders who cannot spell October!
- Fall is here, I am cool and happy! (Of course, today was 80 degrees-too hot for pregnant me)
I think that is it!
2 comments:
Glad to hear your dad is doing better. My mom hadn't heard anything so she tried calling (probably didn't leave a message though.) I had to do the 3-hour test with Cole. Miserable isn't it? At least I had a decent nurse do the blood draws. Glad it turned out ok.
Yay, your back!! Isn't pregancy fun? I'm glad everything turned out well, even if you did have to do through an ordeal!! It won't be that much longer!!
Post a Comment