In an earlier post, I wrote about J doing yoga with me. Well, I got him to pose again for some pictures.
Here he is doing the balancing pose, minus the balancing on one leg part.
They call this one "downward dog." and yes, they expect us preggers to do this. Needless to say, J is the only one home with me as I do this! I look like a fool! he-he
My boy is such a hoot! Besides doing yoga, his new expression is "You MUST be kidding!". He uses it all of the time. This morning I was getting ready for work and I told him that he didn't have school, but I had to go to work to have teacher meetings. His response? "WHAT? You MUST be kidding!" His teacher also said that he says it all of the time at school. Lovely! I don't know where he gets this stuff.
No comments:
Post a Comment