1. Advil- Tylenol does nothing for me.
2. Wine- I am not a drinker, but a glass once in a while would be nice.
3. Pants that button- I am not sure why, but today, I was just longing for non-belly pants.
4. Sleeping on my stomach
5. Sleeping through the night- I know, this will not happen even after baby is here, but at least I won't be going to the bathroom a million times a night!
6. Wearing normal shoes to work. I wear tennis shoes every day because I am on my feet- I know--attractive!
Thing I will miss about being pregnant
1. I never have to lift or carry anything- No helping people move, no mowing the lawn.
2. Feeling baby move in my belly-
3. Elastic pants- I know, I know- I just said that I am sick of them but how often can you get away with wearing elastic jeans and not be pregnant? They do supply an element of comfort!
4. No periods- nuff said!
5. Having a real excuse for being tired.
This has been a long pregnancy and I still have a ways to go. I figure it is the fact that before, I had noone to care for except myself and now, I have J! I cannot complain though, because I have been healthy. Thank the good Lord for that!
No comments:
Post a Comment