Monday, October 13, 2008
Yoga partner
Sometimes my son makes me chuckle. I was grading papers tonight and J comes into me with my yoga DVD for pregnant ladies. My friend gave it to me to help with a sore back. I have only done it one time but I have enjoyed yoga since I began it last winter. But I digress...... So J says to me, "Mommy, can we do yoga?" Well, there we were, in my living room doing yoga with a tv screen full of pregnant women. Darn I wish I could have gotten some pictures of him. It is hard to concentrate with a 5 year old next to you, in "child's pose". Finally after 15 minutes he said that he would just watch me (quite entertaining) because "it is too many girls doing it." How sweet is my boy to get my butt off the couch and get me stretching! Gotta love him! I will have to remind him in a few years that when he was five, he and pregnant mom did yoga together in the living room!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh you should have gotten pictures! That's hysterical!
Post a Comment