The doctor put me out of work as of today. I went for my appointment today and my blood pressure was a tinge high. I had an ultrasound already scheduled so I traveled to a different hospital and the results of that one came back fine. BUT the doc wanted to monitor my BP so he sent me to the Family Birth center in the hospital. There, they hooked me up to the monitor and I laid there for 2 1/2 hours. Everything turned out to be fine, but the doc wants me to chill out and monitor my BP so I am done working. I have a wonderful substitute who has made it really easy to just leave my job which is a not an easy job to just drop. I met with her tonight and she is set to teach for me until after the little one is born.
I was a nervous wreck today. I know the doctor was being precautionary but still, I was nervous. Please pray for me and my boys (and little girl too) that all will be OK. I am feeling nervous about J and the changes he will go through. I hope he adjusts well.
Anyhow, that is my latest news.
2 comments:
Good Luck! I hope everything goes smoothly for you. I know it's a huge change, going from 1 to 2, but you'll survive. I hope you are able to relax and enjoy your time off before the baby comes!
I have been on that roller coaster of extra non-stress tests and early visits to the hospital. I'm glad everything turned out okay. Things weren't okay with Christian and we almost lost him, so I'm thankful that your doctor is being extra careful. Now sit back, relax and try to enjoy your last few days baby free!
Post a Comment