Baby Girl!

M with g-mom and Mom-Mom after her bath.

Proud Grandpop

Big brother J!

Finally- her eyes open!

We have officially been a family of four for a week now. It has been a challenging week, as we all got strep. (Four official people now- me, J, my m-in-law and my sis-in-law) Having an extra person to care for has been challenging too, however, she has been a far easier baby than J ever was. J never slept. M sleeps all the time. Last night was my most challenging night. She was up from 4-6, went through 3 diapers and was a bit fussy. If that is the worst, then I am happy with that. She sleeps for hours at a time, day and night. I have only cried once. :) I cried every day with J. He was such a hard baby. I feel so blessed. I can hardly talk about how laid back she is- I am afraid to jinx it. I have always heard of moms whose kids slept a lot and were contented. I NEVER had that with J. Don't get me wrong, I did enjoy him as a baby but it was very hard. I think God knew that I needed and easier baby.
Anyhow, we are really enjoying her. At this point she is doesn't do much- just makes funny faces and noises. However, I look at her and cannot believe that we made her and that she is mine! I get teary eyed! (I know- it is the hormones)
I will post more pictures later. My computer takes forever to load pics to the blog. I need to attempt a Christmas card photo this week too. Arg- That should be fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment