Monday, December 1, 2008

Wonderful Coworkers

Today my coworkers surprised me with a mini baby shower. We usually don't do showers for second babies/weddings, etc. My team mate made cake and my friends collected money and got me a gift card to Target to supply us with whatever "baby" we will need. Another CW knitted me a blanket for the baby and I just love it! I got several outfits and other baby items. They also got the lined basket that matches the baby bedding and filled it with diapers! How useful! My principal and AP gave me a gift card to my favorite spa for a 30 minute massage. How wonderful is that? Something that I will surely want to use after the baby is born. I was just shocked at everyone generosity and kindness. I am truly grateful for all they did. They have always been so kind to me and this is just above and beyond! I am truly blessed to work with these wonderful people!

1 comment:

Judy said...

Oh that is so sweet! The spa gift card is such a great idea! Make sure you use it and don't just forget about it in all the chaos of baby stuff!! I can't believe your getting so close! How exciting!