Christmas was very hectic this year but we did have some fun and make some good memories. I think I was super tired/overwhelmed. Too much for having a baby two weeks earlier. But I digress.....
Here is the Brennan crew in our reindeer antlers, thanks to Denise! The boys wore elf hats but I didn't get that picture.
Aunt Ju-Ju got pink eye and could not come on Christmas day (:( ) but she send a cook Rocket Ship to J! He loved it!
Each year the Brennan's do a Chinese gift exchange and every year there is a funny gift. This year it was this head lamp. Here is Paul with head lamp....
Here is my g-mom- 87 years old and she is holding M. M is her 13th great-grandchild, three of which have been born in the past month. From two children, she got 8 grandchildren and 13 greats! Wow! What a blessing!
1 comment:
I'm not even going to show Christian the picture of that Rocket Ship. He'd be so jealous!! A few days before Christmas (when the shopping was already done) he started talking about his NEED for a rocket ship. He didn't get one! He did, however, get the new Thomas train Stanley, which he also started talking about a few days before Christmas. And that thing was expensive and hard to find!
I love the reindeer ears picture! Very festive! It looks like you had a wonderful Christmas even though you have a two week old! I hope she's sleeping good for you :)
Post a Comment