Sunday, January 25, 2009

Back to work

I have to go back to work tomorrow. Reality bites. I knew this day would come, just not so quickly. I know M will be in the best hands, her dad's and g-mom's, but mine are better! I am anxious over being able to juggle everything and work. Luckily, summer is coming in a few months. Pray for me- tomorrow is going to be hard. It will be nice to be a teacher again, see the kids. I do miss seeing my friends and it will be great to be around them again. I am going to try to be positive- I am grateful that I have a job, when so many do not. It will just be tough, leaving my little girlfriend.

1 comment:

Judy said...

That is a great picture of the two of them! Love it! And I'm so sorry you're going back to work. My goodness your time off went by quickly. I'm sure your class will be thrilled to see you and I'll bet they can't wait to hear all about little Miss M!