Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Snow Day

The Alleluia Chorus was running through my mind as I saw that schools were closed for snow today. What a blessing. The snow is beautiful and no matter what stress I am feeling, I watch the snow fall and feel peaceful. Of course, when it gets dirty and slushy, the feeling is lost, but those times when the snow is lightly falling and the world is quiet and the trees are covered- I just LOVE IT!!!
We are waiting for the heating guy to come. Something i wrong with our outside unit (only 2 years old) so the guy that installed it is coming out. Pray that it is something small.



I am going to go open the blinds and watch- the babe is asleep and for the next few minutes, my world is peaceful.

1 comment:

Judy said...

Hey, I know you asked about the kids DVD player. Sorry I didn't get back to you right away. I found it for $74 at my Target on clearance. I went back on Monday thinking I would buy a few and sell them on ebay (I could have made some serious money) and they didn't have them anymore. I even checked at a different Target today to see if I could pick one up for you and they didn't have them either. Boohoo :( I'm kicking myself for not buying a few. They also had the kidtuff digital cameras for like $20 and I should have bought that for Christian's birthday and didn't. I hope you can find one for J because that DVD player is so great!