Wednesday, January 14, 2009

The New Prayer

J and I always sing our own family version of the "Now I Lay Me" prayer before bed each night. My family sang it growing up and so I passed it down to J. Well tonight before bed, I told him to cover up because it was going to be cold tonight and he asked if it would snow. I said that I didn't think it would but only Jesus can make it snow. We discussed it a bit more and I said , ok, lets sing our prayer. He then proceeded to tell me that he had a "new" prayer that night that only he knew. Here it is.....
"Dear Jesus. Please let it snow. I really want to build a snow fort and a snow man. Please, let it snow. I have been a good boy. Thanks. From J."

Sweet huh? The boy wants snow that badly.

I want it too, only when I am working... :)

No comments: