Sunday, January 4, 2009

The latest

Sorry I haven't blogged in a while.....Life is a bit chaotic.....


J is doing well. He needs to go back to school for several reasons. One, He is smothering me and being very demanding. I understand that he is needing attention so we are trying to give him extra TLC but GOODNESS.....there is only so much I can do. Second, J needs his routine back. He thrives on routine- always has. He needs to have his friends around and his teacher. Thank God he goes back tomorrow. My good friend took him the other day to play with her daughter. It was good for both of us.


M is doing well too. She is quite an eater so she is waking up every 3-4 hours to devour her meals. I think she has grown, but everyone else says she looks the same. I think I am right as I spend the most time with her. She is a grunter/squeaker/boo-boo maker. Makes lots of little noises- very un-lady-like! he-he She is grunting as I type! She is so precious. I love how she looks up at me with her little eyes like "Hey! I know you!" She goes to the doc next week to check her weight. Can you believe she will be a month old soon?


The hubby has strep. He is miserable. It is difficult to try to help him when I am caring for 2 children.


I am hanging in. I am tired but dealing. It is hard to not to be able to keep up with the house. My laundry pile is a mile high and the place is a wreck. Toys everywhere. My control-freak self is dying to hire an house cleaner just to get the floors done and the clothes folded but my frugal self says that no, those things can wait.
J loves his sister but likes to get in her face. It is driving me crazy. There is a time and place for that, you know? This picture is precious though. I know he loves her.
BTW- my "niece" (Richelle- is that what you are? Jesse is my nephew- so are you a niece in law???) is working on making a beautiful announcement to mail out about M and it will double as my Christmas card. Sorry- it is too expensive to mail out both. So those of you waiting on the Christmas card, sorry-:)

2 comments:

Judy said...

Christian was always in McKenna's face and being very noisy about it. He still does it all the time and it makes her laugh, so I guess she doesn't know any different. M will be used to it! J looks so sweet holding her! Christian saw the picture and thought he was holding McKenna :)
And don't feel bad. My laundry is a mile high and I don't have a new baby. I don't have any good excuses, so don't worry about it!

Rachelle said...

Glad I can help!