Friday, January 16, 2009

Q-Tip Picking

I needed a laugh this week and today I got it. While Miss M was sleeping, I got a shower. After my shower, like usual, I reached under the sink to get a Q-Tip to clean my ears. Pretty typical, right? Well, I stick the thing in my ear and it pokes me. I take it out and look, and both ends have no cotton on them. Hmmmm, I thought, maybe a faulty Q-Tip. So, I grab the next one and what do you know, same thing! So I look under the sink carefully and there are about 10 Q-Tips w/o cotton. Then, I notice a little pile of cotton sitting next to the Q-Tip box. Mice you ask? Nope! Little boy! Upon asking him, he admitted he was picking off the cotton on the Q-Tips while mom and dad slept. Fortunately, there is nothing under there that could hurt him and he is pretty good about that stuff, so I am not worried that he ingested something bad. Apparently I should have never bought him any gifts for Christmas, just a box of Q-Tips of his very own. Pick away my boy! We had a chat about being under the sink and agreed that there would be no more Q-Tip picking unless I gave him permission. Who would have ever thought that I would have ever said those words?

No comments: