Sunday, September 21, 2008

Like it?

So I found a site that was easy to use, http://www.leeloublogs.blogspot.com/. It was super easy to change the background. I think it looks cute. I tried one of those sites to make a picture header but I couldn't figure it out without wanting to throw the computer on the floor! :)

Not much else is going on. It was one of those uneventful weekends. Our only problem was that J's soccer coach never informed us of his soccer pictures. We almost missed them. Another parent showed up at the field and found out that we needed to go elsewhere for the soccer picture. I was so mad and his coach was so apologetic. He didn't miss the pictures so all is well that ends well. He also had school pics this week and since I have spent a fortune on these pictures, I doubt I will attempt a "formal" sitting at Penny's or such until the little girl is born.
We are also trying to agree on a paint color for J's room. The current green color doesn't go with his new bedding. Then we will be painting the nursery. Good times!
Today, J and I are headed to my sister's house. We are going to make my dad a picture book to send to the rehab center in Florida. He is feeling blue and flowers just aren't his thing so we thought this would pick up his spirits a bit. He isn't sleeping well there and just wants to go home. Please say a prayer for his strength. He seems to be feeling better and his awful coughing has stopped but he can't sleep which we all know can make you crazy.

1 comment:

Judy said...

Yay for the cute blog!! So glad you figured it out!!
Have you ever done anything on Shutterfly.com? I use it all the time to make photo gifts. So far I've made lots of photobooks, calendars, posters, mugs, ornaments, notebooks, notecards, etc. You might be able to make your dad something really cute on it. It tends to be a bit expensive, but they have lots of sales. Sorry to hear that he's not so happy right now, but hopefully your present will cheer him right up! Have a great week!