Today is supposed to be in the high 90's with high humidity. We have a Tee ball game at 10:45. I am really looking forward to being there. (smile) Those who know me know how much I hate to be hot. My job is not air conditioned and so usually by 10 AM, I am sweaty and hot. I usually have to come home and shower in order to function in the evenings. Our joke at work is that in these hot days, we have to peel off our undies to use the bathroom! I know- Gross. But humor is our coping mechanism. If it weren'tsuch a great school, I'd have transferred to a school with A/C. But I love my school and so there I stay. June is tollerable. The school is still cool in the mornings and so it takes a few hours to get hot and steamy. My room was 84 degrees yesterday. But when we return in August, the school has been closed up all summer. The school is boiling the minute we walk in. It takes till late October for the school to cool down.
So wish me cool thoughts today. I will need them!
No comments:
Post a Comment