Monday, June 23, 2008

Weekend happenings

Another tee-ball game....
J displays his true talent. I am one proud mommy!




We made a campsite on J's bed. He actualy napped in there!




J ate cotton candy at the Ironbirds game.


We pulled out the bubble machine! The picture doesn't show it but the thing spews out tons of bubbles!
I went shopping for materity clothing. I do have some from 5 years ago when I was pregnant with J but I needed some updated stuff. The old stuff seems so frumpy! I don't need it too much right now but my pants are getting uncomfortable so I thought that I might as well be comfortable and get some clothes.
As I mentioned before, we went to a minor league baseball game on Saturday. We got the tix through the Rec center for tee-ball. Needless to say, we were less than thrilled to find that we paid $30 for tix that didn't even get us a seat! We had this "picnic deck" area and we scrounged for a table. From our table you couldn't see the game! Unlike the Orioles game, we couldn't bring in our own food so not only did we pay $30 for tix, but another $30 for bad food. They had a moonbounce and such but that even cost money. J was so grouchy and bored after 2 hours that we left by the 4th inning. I think it is terrible that the rec center didn't tell us that we wouldn't have seats. I would have sprung an extra few buck to get better seats! We spent half that amount seeing a major league team last week! and we had more fun! anyhow, you live and you learn...never buy baseball tickets from the rec center!
Anyhow, hope everyone had a fun weekend!


No comments: