Welcome to the new Brennan Blog! This blog will keep loved ones up to date with the going-ons in the Brennan home. So enjoy!
In one week, I will officially be off for the summer, well, at least until summer school starts. After such a challenging year, I am looking forward to some time off. I am almost 12 weeks pregnant and I am seeing the light at the end of the nausea tunnel. THANK GOD! I need some time off to relax. BTW_ To those who don't know, we are expecting #2 in late December (Chiristmas isn't busy enough- why not deliver a baby!) J is so psyched. Of course, once he realizes that his little world will change, he might feel differently! He hasn't had to share us in over 4 years so this will be interesting.
So anyway, I will try to update every day or two if there is anything interesting going on!
No comments:
Post a Comment