time of the year! The last day of school! Honestly, I think teachers are more excited than the kids. While there were a few children in my class who I will miss, this has been a challenging year and I am looking forward to a new brood of fourth graders next year. The fifth graders "graduated" today and there were MANY kids in that class (my class from the previous year) who were near and dear to my heart. I really bonded with my class last year. One boy brought me to tears saying good-bye to me. He was all filled up and I lost it! It is rare to get a class like I had last year. Great kids.....
I am looking forward to some time off before Summer school begins.
As for the weather, it was so much better today. My classroom was much less humid and only 84 degrees. You might be shocked to hear that I was excited about 84 degrees however, for 2 days it has been 90 degrees and high humidity! So today was much better! J and I played outside after we got home and that was nice after 3 days inside. He needed to burn off his endless energy and I got to blow bubbles and draw with sidewalk chalk! Good times!
1 comment:
Welcome to the blog world! I am so happy you started one, I will be reading it a lot! Congrats on the new baby!!!! We will all have to get together soon so you guys can meet Faith.
Post a Comment