Sunday, June 8, 2008

Its the heat and the humidity!

Ok so I mentioned that yesterday was supposed to be hot but GOODNESS- it was a miserable day. We got to J's tee ball game at 10 :30 and it was already 86 degrees with high humidity. J didn't make it one hour for the game. Poor Paul, standing out on the field with the kids. Yuk. I sat in my chair and got sweat -soaked. It was not fun nor probably the best thing to do- play ball in the heat. All of the games after ours were cancelled but had I had known how bad it would be on the shadeless field, I would have kept J home. We all came home, showered and napped and then had to head out for a graduation party. More sweating. I decided that my headache last night was heat related and so today, we will stay inside! I may make one trip to Target but that is it! So all of you dealing with this awful heat, stay cool!

No comments: