Tuesday, November 25, 2008
Counting the days
Actually I am counting down my work days, not to delivery day. I went to the doctor today and everything is still fine, which is great! I asked him about how long I could/should work and since my blood pressure is good, he said it was up to me. SOOOOO I decided to work through next week and call it a day. That gives me two weeks to prepare and rest. I am REALLY uncomfortable and baby's head is already down (laying on my bladder it seems) and so I am ready to be done. My feet tend to be a bit puffy at the end of a school day so again, it is time to be done. I am excited yet nervous. I actually went out two weeks early with J and he was born four days later! Hopefully, I will get a bit more "free" time with this one.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh I'm so glad this is your last week! I hope you get to enjoy a little time before baby girl comes along!! I had three precious, sacred, relaxing weeks off before Christian was born and I haven't had a week off since. I remember just sitting on the couch and reading. Those were the days!
Post a Comment