Monday, November 17, 2008

What a week!

The past week was pretty hectic with meetings, conferences (J's, not my class) doc appointments and school events. This week is proving to be the same. I have my first semester observation on Friday which I am preparing for and it is American Education Week. For those unaware, basically, parents and family can come into our rooms any time to watch their child. You know as well as I do that they are examining the teachers. Our visitation day is Wednesday, but parents can come any time. I am going to J's room Wed. afternoon for an hour which will prove interesting. I am wondering if he will act up if I am there. I will feel so much better on Friday at 3:30.


Paul got about 1/2 of little girl's room painted. I will post pictures when it is done. It looks so darn cute, 1/2 pink and 1/2 white. Love it! I have washed umpteen outfits (thanks to my generous friends! who had wonderful hand-me-downs) and the dresser is packed. I packed the diaper bag with her bring-home outfit. Did I tell you about my diaper bag? My wonderful mother in law bought me the Vera Bradley diaper bag I was craving.




Isn't it so pretty? I am not a big spender on items like purses but I have several Very Bradley bags that I have asked for for b-day's and Christmases. I love them for their cuteness and the fact they are washable. Since I refused a shower (I don't agree with showers for second babies unless there has been a big time gap) she lovingly got me the bag. I love it! Thanks Ms. Jeanie!


Anyhow, nothing too exciting is going on- I am looking forward to this week going quickly

No comments: