Monday, November 3, 2008

Extra Bulls

Kids are so funny. Case in point-
I was sitting on the bed folding clothes this weekend. J comes running in and said to close my eyes. So I close my eyes and he takes something off of my night table and puts in in a drawer. When I opened my eyes, he screamed, "Extra Bulls!!!!" Paul and I had no idea what the heck he was talking about but he did it again and again, hiding things and screaming, "Extra Bulls!!!" So I asked him what he was referring to by "extra bulls" and he said, that he was referring to the day when you play tricks on your mom and dad. Then it hit me-----He thought it was April Fools! Hysterical!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

too cute!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

too cute!

Judy said...

Oh my word, that is too funny!