I became a blog follower a year or so again, when my cousin Kristin kept a blog to update everyone on Tova's adoption. Being the nosey person I am, I always looked at her friend's blogs. You know, if you didn't want someone to read your blog, then you shouldn't publish it right? Well, I became an avid reader of Judy's blog and in commenting back and forth, we came to realize that her parents live close to me. In fact, she grew up in my area. So we decided to meet this weekend and today I drove up to meet her. Paul thought I was crazy, meeting someone who I knew nothing about but in fact, I knew more than he thought since I read her blog. Nothing ventured,nothing gained, right? What a great visit! Her son and J played the whole time, so nicely might I add. Judy and I got to chat about things we don't blog about and it was just so nice! I love meeting new people! So a once blogger friend has become a "real life" friend.
Here is Judy and I. Her parents yard was so pretty-all of the fall colors! Beautiful!
The boys rode bikes, played hide-n-seek and ran around in the yard. J really had a ball with his new friend. I got to meet precious McKenna too but she soon fell asleep! She is so cute-
Judy- It was super fun to meet you and the kids today! Thanks again for inviting us up. Your folks were super nice too! Thank them again for me!Hopefully, we can do it again sometime!
1 comment:
It was so fun to finally meet you!! We'll have to do again sometime after your life has settled down after your little princess has arrived. You certainly have a lot going on right now, so thanks for taking the time to get together with us! The boys certainly did have fun and so did I!!
Post a Comment